Layer, layer, layer
- Combine different textures, like lace underneath a knit top, or a denim jacket under a wool coat, to create interesting, unique outfits.
- Embrace the classic collared shirt/knit sweater look.
- Wear tights under ripped, baggy jeans to keep your legs warm.
- Layer different shades of the same color. Shades of gray and blue work especially well.
- Wear a camisole under tops if you don’t want your extra layers to show.
Don’t be afraid to dress up. Literally.
- Fleece lined tights are a must-have!
- Wearing a camisole dress over a turtleneck is a super edgy look, especially when paired with a choker.
- Sweater dresses are comfortable and cute.
- Pair mini dresses with big, fluffy cardigans.
Flatter your figure
- Top off your outfit with a belt to cinch your waist.
- Pair chunky, shapeless tops with figure-hugging pants.
Drape your jacket
- Kim K’s favorite trick won’t hide your cute top.
Focus on footwear
- Add knee high socks under boots for an unseen layer of warmth.
- Wear thigh high boots with miniskirts/dresses.
Wear matching jogger sets
- The 90’s are back y’all. Velvet tracksuits are especially soft and chic.
- Spice up any boring winter outfit with a pop of color!