As the war over YSO ticket comes to an end *shrugging off dust* it’s time to start thinking about your Saturday night plans! With help from our friends at Elm City Social, here are a few interesting ideas...
1. It’s only 9 PM, yet the night’s potential is so exciting that you can feel it in the air...and your stomach!
Elm City Social offers a mouth-watering selection of late-night plates that are perfect for 3-5 friends to share, including $6 zucchini chips, $8 sweet potato pancakes, $9 buffalo, $15 cheeseburgers or tuna tacos!
2. For a complete Halloween experience, try these creative cocktails with thrilling names: "Calypso", "The privateer", "Leviathan's nemesis"!
$7 kraken specialty cocktails will have you drinking more rum than Jack sparrow himself.
3. Dance to the horror movie soundtrack that includes selections from Pirates of the Carribean!
4. Talking about easy last-minute costumes. Throw on an extravagant hat, an eye-patch, a shaggy T-shirt and a vest!
What better way to dress up in YSO spirit than to win an $100 gift card in the Elm City Social pirate costume contest!
5. Pregame to your favorite Halloween horrors at Halloween dance party at Elm City Social both Friday and Saturday!
Walk the plank and dive right into Davy Jones' locker with the "Release the Kraken" Halloween special. Elm City Social turns into a pirate's paradise!
To learn more about Elm City Social, check out their website here. It is located at 266 College Street, a few steps away from Claire's Corner Copia.
What do you plan on doing Saturday night? Any idea for a cool, hipster pregame party? Share in the comments below!
EDITED BY CHERYL XIANG