1. Hat Throwback: This winter’s all about going retro. Cabbie hats, newsboy hats, and bowler hats will make anything you wear look classy.
2. Denim on Denim: Double denim is one of the easiest daytime looks to pull off this fall. You can opt for the same shades of denim or contrasting light/dark shades – both work!
3. Swingin’ 70s: Go back to the feel-good decade and wear flare plants, corduroys, turtlenecks, and pointed boots. This pieces are not only comfortable, but will also keep you super warm in the winter.
4. Geo-Jewelry: Have fun with your earrings and instantly spice up any plain outfit. You can get super affordable, fun earrings at Forever 21 and H&M.
5. Belt up: This season’s all about big belts. Wearing a belt will accentuate your natural curves and flatter your figure. It’s also one of the easiest ways to accessorize and look like you spent time on your outfit.
6. Power Dressing: With #PantsuitNation, power dressing has never been more stylish . Wear blazers, dress shirts, and coats with broad shoulders to look like the boss ass bitch you are!
7. Lady in Red: After New York Fashion Week, red officially became the color of the season. Try out a monochrome red outfit for a daring, chic, and sexy look.
8. Velvet: Last season’s velvet trend is back! You can find affordable hats, dresses, tops, and leggings in this elegant fabric at stores like Forever 21, H&M, and Top Shop.
9. Chunky Knits: Wearing big, oversized knit sweaters is the best way to stay warm, be comfortable, and hide that holiday food baby.
10. Flower Power: While summer may have ended, summer fashion doesn’t have to. Wearing floral prints adds color to your outfit and will make you stand out against the depressing gray skies we’re seeing this time of the year.